Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS 14.3.2 & TMSPE 1.1 Blank PE Pages

Jason Neurohr
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I recently upgraded a TMS install to 14.3.2 along with TMSPE 1.1. TMSPE 1.1 was working fine and I could access all the pages within the TMS interface post upgrade. However, now I am receiving a blank page for all the Provisioning pages, (I do notice "Loading" briefly flashes before the blank page). As far as I can tell there is no problem with TMSPE. Java 7 update 40 is being used as referrenced in the deployment guide.

Short of a reinstall of TMSPE 1.1, has anyone else seen and resolved this issue without reinstalling?

8 Replies 8

daleritc
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jason,

First, what did you upgrade from?

And secondly, it sounds to me like a browser issue...meaning do you get this using the browser directly on the server or any other clients? What browser are you using? If IE, then you need to utilize compatbility mode.

So has to rule out any latency/timeout issues, I'm assuming your not a great distance away from the TMS/TMSPE server...for example when connecting from your client PC or laptop?

IMHO, I don't believe uninstalling and reinstalling is going to make a difference in this case. If anything, you can try restarting the TMSPE service but my 'gut' tells me this is a browser issue.

rgds,

Dale

Hi Dale,

Upgrade was from 13.0.2 > 13.2.2 > 14.3.2. The issue is present both on the server locally and at remote clients. IE and chrome both result in the same behaviour. Latency is minimal for the remote clients.

I've also already restarted the TMSPE service to no avail. My next step will be a server restart and then I will uninstall and reinstall TMSPE.

Restart had no affect either. Uninstall > reboot > reinstall seems to have resolved it for the moment. Will post back if the pages stop working again. Thanks for your responses all.

Hmmm...interesting...and yes, keep me posted

BTW, and for my info as well, what are your server specs, i.e. OS, cpu, memory.

/dale

Still working as of this morning. Server is:
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- 6GB RAM
- 4 Core CPU @ 2.13GHz

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

I have found Firefox to be the mist stable browser for 14.3.2 and that OS version, have you tried using it?

Another option would be to uninstall (if you have service window for this type of test) tms, tmspe, and both IIS from windows box then allow tms to install its packages IIS as I have had to do this on tms 14.3.1 to fix various browser issues.

Please rate if this helps.

Hi Shawn,

I've already uninstalled and reinstalled just the TMSPE V1.1 and it appears to be stable and working now as noted above.

Go to Service Pack 1 and see if still does this.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: