cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS 14.4.1 snapshots in Monitoring > Conference Control Center not updating

dgjones19170
Level 1
Level 1

Snap shots in the Conference Control Center are not updating.

We are using TMS 14.4.1, Java 7 update 51 on the server.

All are C-Series (c20 or c60) endpoints running version TC7.1.4 bridged with an MCU (MSE 8510)

All end points have web snapshot enabled

I have tried using Java 7, update 51 and the current version on the Windows 7 desktop.

15 Replies 15

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What are you using for a conference bridge, MCU or TelePresence Server, also is Conductor involved?

I've noticed the same thing with Conductor and our MCU, currently have a TAC case open for my issue.  Turns out for us, the snapshots only update when the conference is first opened in CCC, or you manually right-click and change the snapshot source to a different endpoint in the conference.  Waiting for TAC to duplicate the issue and see what the cause might be.  Not sure if you're facing the same thing, or different, but figured I'd add that bit of info.

Thanks for the reply.  Do you know the bug case number?

Do you use Conductor or is your 8510 directly managed by TMS?  I think our issue is related to Conductor, but in either case, wanted to share a possibility since your original post didn't contain any specifics about how your infrastructure is setup.

Case #631032489, no bug ID as he's still yet to verify the issue.

Thank you for the reply.  The MCU is directly managed by TMS.

Have any of you run into an issue with Conductor conferences not populating at all in CCC while other conferences managed by MCU's and direct connections still show?  

Are you referring to snapshots not refreshing with Conductor, or just not appearing at all?  If they are not refreshing, it's a bug, see CSCur75726.

All conductor conferences no longer show at all, I figured that maybe someone on this thread had seen it before.  Currently TAC has no idea so I was hoping someone may have already seen it.   I'd be happy if I had no snap shots and could just see the conferences again.  Reboots change nothing, everything seems to be in order.

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I'm using TMS14.4.2 and TC7.2.0 on my endpoints (SX20s, C60s) and I'm not having this issue.  It's also working fine with our MXP endpoints (F9.3.3) and the Polycom VSX and HDXes.

The snapshots in the Conference Control Centre update ever 30 seconds or so, the're not a "live" feed.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne -

Can you tell us more about your environment?  Is it a TMS controlled MCU, or do you have Conductor controlling it?

If I recall, and this has been sometime since, so I may not be remembering correct - snapshots for me use to work with a TMS controlled MCU, prior to adding in Conductor.  Again, that is a slight guess, since I can't really remember that far back for sure.

Hi Patrick,

We don't have a conductor, so that may be one point of difference between yours and mine, but the original poster didn't mention any conductor or MCU, and his screen grab looks like a simple point to point call.

There were issues in versions of TMS prior to 14.4 with the websnapshots in CCC - this is mentioned in the release notes as an "other change": "Enabled Conference Control Center snapshots for systems running Cisco TelePresence TC software version 6 and later."

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

This is always using a MCU (MSE 8510).

This is always using a MCU (MSE 8510).

You can see visibly that the web page refreshes but unfortunately the image does not even after more than 30 seconds.

I still have this issue.  What version of Java do you run on the PC?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: