Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TMS - Access denied

Hi, 

We have setup a new TMS for a client using TMS 14.4.2.

After installation, I could log in, it would pop up the 'add user' page etc. I have now changed the SQL authentication to 'Windows Authentication' ( I have set the TMSapppool identity to the same service account and also all TMS services.

Since doing so, I have been unable to login on new attempts. The original attempt allows me to navigate around TMS etc but I, nor can other users, initiate a new session, we get the 'Access to TMS was denied, please contact ...'

I have since reverted the connection back to just using the 'sa' account, swapping back all identitys and services to their original settings. However I still cannot login, same message.

I have checked the group permissions and they all look correct, all permissions have been ticked for all groups.

I am wondering if this could be an IIS issue, not with directing it to the TMS, but the authentication etc, possibly using a default account?

Going back in tomorrow, hopefully someone can help!

Cheers!

Everyone's tags (3)
2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Please, move this post into

Please, move this post into Telepresence community to get the best answer. This community is observed by Cisco WebEx Meetings Server and Cisco Unified MeetingPlace experts and not TMS experts.

I hope this helps.

-Dejan

Cisco Employee

Hi,Is there anything about it

Hi,

Is there anything about it in TMS's log-web.txt?

Regards,
Kjetil

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content