Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS and T3

vipersl65
Level 4
Level 4

TMS 13.1.2

In the T3 TCU setup (via touch panel), in the screen where you put in the External Manager, when I start typing on it, the OK button gets greyed out and the font becomes red in that field.  Any ideas why it is happening?

On the TMS, which one do you add the IP of the TCU or the center Codec?  I added the center codec IP address and it was successfull as I can see the T3 in the Systems->Navigator.  TMS can talk to it but when I create conference, it doesnt show as one of the endpoint.

Thoughts?

10 Replies 10

Teck Chye Tang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

In the TMS, add the IP address of the TCU for call scheduling.  To add TCU, you need to go to advanced settings and select discover Non-SNMP systems.

You can choose to add the C90 codecs, but that is optional for T3.  Adding of C90 means you can monitor the C90 activities etc.

After you add the TCU into the TMS, you can push the phone book etc to the TCU.

Yeah, I did that already but it saud System not Found.  I can ping the TCU from the TMS.  I can add the C90 codecs though

hi,

Which version of TCU are you running and TMS version?

Tcu 4.1

Tms 13.1.2

Teck Chye Tang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Ok, there is an issue in TCU 4.1 that prevents it from being added into TMS. this will be fixed in the next TCU release.

In the mean time, you can work around this by downgrading your TCU to 4.03 then add it to TMS and then upgrade ba k to tcu4.1 again.

Hope this help.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Cool.  Thanks.  Do you have the doc or bug info for that?

Do you mean downgrade to 4.0.3 , add it to TMS and immediately upgrade to 4.1?

Teck Chye Tang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Will send you the bug Id tomorrow.

Yes, downgrade, add to TMS, then upgrade the TCU.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi,

Bug ID is CSCtt00589

Hi,

Does this bug impacts all TMS versions or is it only impacting TMS 13.1.2 ?

Laurent

I was able to downgrade the TCU to 4.0, add the TCU to the TMS and upgrade it back to 4.1

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: