cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS and TMSXE are not working together after upgrade - where to look?

ampm_25
Level 1
Level 1

I was previously running TMS v.14.3.1 and TMSXE v.3.1.3.  I did a step update to TMS v.14.4.1 and TMSXE v4.0.1, and then updated to TMS v.14.4.2 and TMSXE v4.0.3 by upgrading TMSXE first as stated in the upgrade guide..  Unfortunately, since the upgrade, when I book a meeting I don't get a TelePresence video conference confirmation email.  When I review TMS, I also don't see the scheduled meeting booked in TMS.

If I book a multi-party conference directly via TMS' booking interface, I successfully get an email with a conferenceinvitation.ics attachment.

I'm not sure where to look to troubleshoot this issue.  Because TMS can book correctly, my thought is that TMSXE is having a problem talking to TMS.  I didn't see where my MCU, or VCS needed to be on a specific version to support the newer TMS versions, but not sure if I should be worried about that.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks, Arras.

1 Reply 1

Kjetil Ree
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

This sounds like a connection problem from TMSXE to TMS. Your first troubleshooting step should be reviewing the TMSXE service's log file, found at C:\ProgramData\Cisco\TMSXE\Logs\TMSXE-log-file.txt. Look for log statements with an "ERROR" prefix.

Regards,
Kjetil