I'm new to TMS. I'm trying to configure it. I get following error when i try to access it through web browse. could anyone assist please.
Server Error in '/TMS' Application.
Access is denied
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
Exception Details: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Access is denied
An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
First I would like to see if you are still having this issue? If so, then I would like to get some additional information.
1. Are you logging in directly on the TMS server or from a client pc?
2. If on the TMS server are you logging into http://localhost/TMS or http://TMSServerIP/TMS? If you are using the local host I would suggest that you try using the TMS Server IP address /TMS to see if you can access.
3. Is the TMS server a member of a domain?
4. What version of TMS?
5. Have ever been able to login to TMS?
6. You may want to also verify that the permissions in IIS are set correctly for the TMS virtual directories.
If you are still having issues please feel free to contact me by opening a TAC case.
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...
The below trick might come handy when you have to add a new node to a cluster but you don't have or is unsure of the security password for the publisher. This procedure has been around for ages.
1) Login into the CLI of the Publisher.