cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS CCC Drag & Drop Participants between Conference

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I've seen this mentioned some time long ago in TMS 14.3 release notes, but is it still possible today to drag and drop participants between conference using and MCU and/or Conductor in CCC?  I've tried it, and it doesn't work, and beyond the old 14.3 release notes, can't find any mention about it in recent releases since then.

Thanks

4 Replies 4

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Patrick,

I just did a test here as follows with TMS 14.3.2 and a 4220 MCU 4.4(3.67) - calls made as H.323:

• Endpoint 1 (a C60 running TC7.1.1) dialled in to MCU Conference 1
• Endpoint 2 (a 1700 MXP running F9.3.1) dialled in to MCU Conference 2
• In CCC, drag Endpoint 1 from Conference 1 to Conference 2

It all worked for me - Endpoint 1 successfully moved to Conference 2 and could participate.  Then:

• In CCC, drag Endpoint 1 back to Conference 1
• In CCC, drag Endpoint 2 to Conference 1

Both appeared in the other conference.

Are you getting any error messages or anything in the logs on the endpoints?

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Whenever I try to click and drag someone from a conference, all it does is highlight the endpoint, so it doesn't even allow me to try.  The only thing I could think of is it might be a Conductor limitation, hence I'm not able to do it.

I'm running:
TMS 14.3.2
Conductor XC2.2.1
MCU 4.4

Could be to do with the conductor (I don't have one here to try with)... have you tried just doing it on the MCU ?

Do you see all the control buttons on the bottom of the CCC when you click ont he endpoint (ie MCU layout control, Move to Operator Conference button, etc)? 

I'm thinking maybe, with the conductor, you're only seeing the endpoints as you would with an Ad Hoc conference, and not getting the full MCU control options.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

I've never really tried this from CCC before prior to having Conductor.  I get layout control, but not operator conference, looking more and more like it's a Conductor limitation.  Would be nice though, to move endpoints around on the MCU, but I an understand why it's not allowed, since you could have multiple MCUs tied to one Conductor.  TMS wouldn't know that conference A was on MCU1 and conference B was on MCU2 (if that were to happen), since TMS just sees the conferences on Conductor and not the individual MCUs, it wouldn't be able to move an endpoint from MCU to MCU.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: