Views
Helpful
Replies

Tms - Cts endpoints

Bar1s
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

Last weekend I upgraded Cucm to latest version, also 1.9.1 software for Cts endpoint. Tms version 13.1.2.

After that most of Cts endpoint status turn to "Not registered with CUCM" at the TMS. Before the upgrade it was working.

For testing I was deleted and added again some of endpoint to Tms but it is not fixed. Its really weird problem because of couple of cts endpoint status working right.

Is there any suggestion about that ?

Regards,

Baris.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

daleritc
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is a reported bug, i.e.CSCua51358.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

daleritc
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is a reported bug, i.e.CSCua51358.

Hi Dale,

Could you please give a link for detail.

So is there any solution for that ?

Regards,

Baris.

If you have access to the Cisco Bug Tool Kit, you should be able to find it there. Unfortunately I don't know what those external links are. However, the details are nearly exactly as you describe and in fact...and as discussed within the symptoms of the bug...in all instances that have been reported thus far the problem clears itself within 1 -  24 hours and the endpoint registration status is properly reflected in  TMS.

In addition, there are not functional problems reported with the endpoint. The endpoint can send and receive calls. The endpoint can be scheduled to join conferences.

And currently, and because this is somewhat of ghost bug, we're gathering more data to determine why the TMS is incorrectly reporting the status of the CTS.

Thanks Dale,

I will watching solution for our case.

Regards,

Baris.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: