Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

TMS Default Time Zone

Hi

I have a tms ver 14.3.2 an i try to locate How to Change the time zone .

whan i  go to Administration > general setting > it need to be  under the tms release key but it is no showing  there .

i attach a print screan .

It  start Because  my smart scheduler give my a time zone wrong .

help blush

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TMS uses the server time

TMS uses the server time settings as the "default" time, however, individual users can change the time zone relevant to their particular location from within the user details; Administrative Tools/User Administration/Users - select your name and you should see a page like this:

/jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

6 REPLIES

TMS uses the server time

TMS uses the server time settings as the "default" time, however, individual users can change the time zone relevant to their particular location from within the user details; Administrative Tools/User Administration/Users - select your name and you should see a page like this:

/jens

Thanks .

Thanks .

Hi,I have similar problem.

Hi,

I have similar problem. Windows time zone on the TMS server node is selected properly to UTC/GMT but Monitoring pages show dates in US format.

Does it need to be changed in IIS? 

Hi i will change the time

Hi

you  need to  change the time under the administrtive tool > user >edit than change it .smiley

OK, I get this part. However,

OK, I get this part.

However, I don't want to change it for each user but to be able to change default settings for all users.

VIP Purple

Hello Krystof -You'll need to

Hello Krystof -

You'll need to update the time zone settings for each individual user, there is no bulk edit/change capability.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content