Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TMS dial-in number for (Codian) MCU

Hello guys,

In TMS (v13.2.2) you can do the configuration of a (Codian) MCU and provide a number and step that TMS should use as dial-in number

this restarts every day!

Is there a way to change this behaviour and keep on going through the range of numbers till it reaches the end of the range before starting again with the first number?

The current behaviour (starting each day with the same number) is a security risk as people who dial the number on the wrong day might end up in a conference.

Any idea?

Vincent

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
VIP Purple

Hello Vincent -

Currently TMS doesn't not use the numbers in step, as you have noticed they restart at the begining once one is free or done being used.

This has been asked for many times, I remember seeing a few discussions here and there, and I beleive a feature request was submitted by someone, but don't recall or can't seem to find the old discussions.

VIP Purple

3 REPLIES
VIP Purple

Hello Vincent -

Currently TMS doesn't not use the numbers in step, as you have noticed they restart at the begining once one is free or done being used.

This has been asked for many times, I remember seeing a few discussions here and there, and I beleive a feature request was submitted by someone, but don't recall or can't seem to find the old discussions.

VIP Purple

Many thanks Patrick for your reply.

Let's hope Cisco will add this feature in future release.

Vincent

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content