cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS DISPLAY

Chet Cronin
Level 4
Level 4

I am running TMS 14.3.1 on two different networks.  On one network I have it open on a window 7 64 bit machine with IE 9.0.

The graphic monitor opens and the page does not auto fit to the resolution on my display 22" monitor??? Any ideas how to get it to auto fit so I don't have to scroll the map left/right or up/down???

Chet

Chet Cronin
2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The "auto arrange" functionality in TMS is pretty ordinary.

Your best bet would be to drop and drag each of the bubbles/endpoints manually to create a layout that fits nicely on your screen (that's the way we do it here).

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Another thought - the layout it shows you on your graphical monitor view is a per-user layout... you could have two different TMS userIDs that correspond to the machine/site you're using and have the graphical layout view customised for each location that way...

ie, you could log in to TMS as Chet70 when using your 70" monitor at site A and Chet22 when using the 22" monitor on site B.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.