Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

TMS/ELA woes - option keys?

So it was hard enough to figure out that "LIC JIGSAW Product Notification w/ OEM TPS Key" in our ELA was the serial number I needed for a TMS release key....

Now I am stuck at option keys. When I activated TMS it left me with only 3 available systems. I have (qty 9) EA TMS Suite 250 system licenses in the ELA, but when I go to retrieve a key from the PAK it wants a serial number.

The only serial number I can find is the one specified in the server/TMS activation pdf, which does not work. If I select the "get other licenses", I am prompted for a serial, but entering the TMS server serial # only gets me TMS license options.

What am I missing?? Can't seem to find anyone else with this problem and the Cisco documentation just says "enter option key".

4 REPLIES

The serial number is found on

The serial number is found on the bottom right pane when you log into TMS webpage. 

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/collateral/conferencing/telepresence-management-suite-tms/data_sheet_c78-707901.doc/_jcr_content/renditions/data_sheet_c78-707901_0.jpg

The number cum letter next to S/N:

Please rate useful posts.

The serial number listed in

The serial number listed in the bottom right is the same serial number within the TMS certificate - this serial number only works for the TMS release key, it does not allow me to activate any option keys.

Once the TMS release key is

Once the TMS release key is activated, usually you should be able to activate option keys based on the serial that TMS has. Looks like you tried that already, maybe its time to call your buddies at the ELA  center unless someone else has some ideas. Good luck! :)

Please rate useful posts.

Thanks George, glad I wasn't

Thanks George, glad I wasn't overlooking something obvious. Opening TAC case now....

Views
Helpful
Replies