Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

TMS Email Template

I'm attempting to customize my TMS email templates (specifically the 'Edit Booking Confirm" template using plain text).

When particpants receive their Booking Confirm email one section reads: "The participants will connect using this route". Under that heading lists the dial path/dial string for each partipant.. The problem is for inbound H.323 dialers. They are listed as:

"<Internet Based H323 System> dials Bridge H.323: <Numeric Alias>".  But that is an incomplete dial string. The correct dial in is <Numeric Alias>@<domain> (domain = our SRV H323 record that resolves to the VCSE).

For my setup the <Numeric Alias>@<domain> will route for both VCSE or VCSC registered systems and those internet based systems that are not registered. Bottom line, I would like the booking confirmation email for all H323 dial in particpants to be "

<Internet Based H323 System> dials Bridge H.323: <Numeric Alias>@<domain?" Any suggestions on how I can make this happen?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content