Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS Emails Language

t.svatek
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

how can I change the email language of booking confirmations from TMS or how does TMS determine the right language?

I´m using TMSXE 3.0.1 and TMS 13.2.

thanks,

Tino

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

teotodor
Level 1
Level 1

TMSXE uses the TMS e-mail template when send the confirmation e-mails. The default template is Booking confirm - TXT and the default phrase file is Boking confirm - English (UK). What you need to do is just to find your language among the phrase files, copy the text , go back to the Boking confirm - English (UK) delete and paste the text with your language. See the picture below which shows where in TMS you can do the change. The language I changed to is Catalan

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Tomonori Taniguchi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The e-mail language is based on the user’s language preference in each user profile on TMS (user profile that created schedule conference booking).

Simplest way to verify language configuration is…, click on user name at the left bottom of any TMS screen to get the pop-up user profile information where you can edit the setting as well.

thanks. It seems, that it doesn´t work via TMSXE, but only via TMS-Webinterface. Is there a chance to set the default language for bookings via TMSXE?

I havent done that much with TMSXE, but I would expect some mapping of a user account and the meeting room.

In general I would check on a TMSXE booked conference which user has booked it and check which language is set up. If that user already is set up with the correct language in TMS it might be an AD setting or it might not be possible, ...

Under conference settings in the Admin.Tools in the TMS webinterface is a scheduler default language

setting, maybe its worth trying to change that one and see if the behavior on the TMSXE is also affected.

A workaround might be to exchange the template file, but that might end up in a dirty hack, ...

Btw, you noticed that there is a webcast tomorrow?

In general questions were possible during such sessions, so maybe thats something for you:

Live Webcast (English)

Cisco TelePresence Management

with Tim Walker
Tuesday,
June 26, 8 a.m.

How to properly install the Cisco TelePresence Management Suite Extension for Microsoft Exchange

(TMSXE 3.0)

Register:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/expert-corner?Campaign=ENJune26Webcast&Referring_site=csc#view=webcasts

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

teotodor
Level 1
Level 1

TMSXE uses the TMS e-mail template when send the confirmation e-mails. The default template is Booking confirm - TXT and the default phrase file is Boking confirm - English (UK). What you need to do is just to find your language among the phrase files, copy the text , go back to the Boking confirm - English (UK) delete and paste the text with your language. See the picture below which shows where in TMS you can do the change. The language I changed to is Catalan

ok, thanks. I was hoping that there is a more simple solution.