Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS MOVI Problem with change IP

ahmed
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

untill today, since i introduced with MOVI, i have BIG problem, in the first installation each MOVI deployment, there is no problem.

BUT if we have change the IP address of TMS, for example when the customer migrate from one networks to another networks, so the admin need to change the IP of TMS. this changing of IP affected with Provisioning in TMS (the provisioning won't work), so MOVI users cannot login.

i have asked to TAC that they solution is 'just'  REINSTALL the TMS, because change the IP have affected to the SQL databases.

is there any solution beside REINSTALL..

Regards,

Ahmad

1 Reply 1

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ahmad

Was the IP address changed on the TMS only?

Is it still on the same network as the VCS?

You cannot login with any Movi users at all or is it only newly created users?

Does the TMS Agent diagnostics show any errors in TMS?

Reinstall of TMS should not be necessary when the IP address has changed... Are you seeing the webGUI at all when going to the TMS web interface?

It can be many reasons for the Movi users not being able to log in and you have not provided any details in your description. What is the number for the TAC case you raised? Is there anymore detailed information there?

/Magnus

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: