Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TMS Scheduled Conference- Endpoint Disconnects

We are experiencing an issue with several EX90 endpoints getting disconnected from multi-point meetings scheduled in TMS.  We use a 5320 MCU, and VCS Control Server.  We have a TAC case open with Cisco, but there is no resolution yet.

From all the logs, it appears as if the call is ending normally, but that is not the case.  The logs indicate a local disconnect.

MainEvents I: CallDisconnected(p=5) remoteURI='h323:1010' causeToLocal=[normal('') 'LocalDisconnect'] causeToRemote=[normal('') 'LocalDisconnect']

We are using H.323

TMS is version 13.2.1

VCS is version 7.1

MCU is version 4.3(2.32)

Endpoints are on TC6.1

These are all Ex90 units.  Most of the locations these are located at are on AT&T MPLS with 3MB bandwidth.  I have seen this issue occur when bandwidth utilization is low and high.  We have tried SIP, and the problem still occurs.  I have read where there are issues with keepalive in TC6 software.  Could this be realted?  Could it be related to latency/bandwidth?  I have seen this issue occur more frequently when latency is high.  Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES

Hi!

If you can you can try to downgrade to TC5.1.8 and see if it changes something for this participant.

Disconnects are most of the time issues with session timers or protocol awareness (sip/h323) in

your network (routers/firewall/...). You should check on that.

Besides that looking into upgrading to the latest versions (X7.2.2 and MCU4.4) would be worth anyhow.

Also check your generic configuration.

If you know how to do and analyze network traces that can be interesting as well, a trace

on the endpoint, vcs and upfont the mcu.

Also debug logging on these three might tell you more.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Do you know if the Touchscreen with the EX90 is compatible with TC5.1.8?  I know it is not on TC5.1.2.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content