Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

TMS Server 14.4.2 and Smart Sheduler

HI,

I have installed a TMS Server 14.4.2  based on a Windows 2008 English Version

TheTMS is running and I could add all Systems

After Installing the TMSPE 1.2 and activate the provisioning Extension to use the Smart Sheduler I have have the following Problem

I could start  it on from the tms server but I didn't see the fields for smart scheduler only home ,Favorites and Account Setting

Did anyone have the same situation before and could give me a helping hand ?

Thx Josef

cid:image002.png@01CFCE82.07C40170

4 REPLIES
VIP Purple

Firstly, you don't have to

Firstly, you don't have to enable Provisioning to use the Smart Scheduler (you only need to do that if you need to do provisioing).

Have you checked that the TMSPE is installed correctly?  Are you able to see the files in the file system?

Are you able to hit the Smart Scheduler page directy?  http://YOURTMSSERVER/tmsagent/tmsportal/#scheduler

If that doesn't work, have you restarted your TMS and IIS since the install?  A quick reboot of the server will do this if you don't want to go through restarting each of the services.

Failing that, I'd try re-installing the TMSPE - refer to the relevant Deployment Guide for full details (VCS or CUCM).

Note: Trial versions of Cisco TMS cannot activate this extension.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.
Community Member

HI, THX for the answer yes i

HI,

THX for the answer

yes i could reach the tms over the smart sheduler page directly , but i only see the following .attach is the doc file

restart and reinstall done upgrade from 14.3 to 14.4.2 done

i didn't use vcs .i use Expressway C and E and CUCM  !! Could that be a reason ? didn't find any deployment guide .

br josef

VIP Purple

That looks like it's hitting

That looks like it's hitting a basic user page, and not the scheduler.

Have you given your user(s) access as per the "Access rights and permissions" section (Pages 26 and 27) of the Deployment Guide.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate resposnes and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Community Member

hi, this is done .right now i

hi,

this is done .right now i have only 2 user which are the administrator and they have all permissions !!

Br Josef

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content