Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS & SNMP Server connection

David Kos
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Folks,

My customer is trying to link their TMS server to their SNMP server and I showed them what settings in TMS need to be adjusted but they are looking for a tms.mib file, does anyone know where I can get it?  In past discussions, I've seen that a Cisco TAC person has emailed them to folks when needed.  If you can do so that would be very helpful.  My email is dkos@hbcommunications.com and is the same as my CCOID.  Let me know if this would be an issue, thanks.

What they are looking for:

"For TMS we will need a MIB file from the vendor to parse SNMP traps once they are sent to BMC for alerting."

3 Replies 3

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There's a copy of the tms.mib file in the /docs directory on the TMS installation CD.

Or, if you've downloaded TMS from the Cisco web site, there's a copy of tms.mib in the ZIP file along with the installation .EXE file.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Thanks Wayne,

I looked in the TMS folder on the server but didn't think to look in the download zip file, appreciate the help!  Have a Great Evening! DK

Thanks David.  Please remember to rate the responses in the forums and mark your question as Answered.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: