Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

TMS13.0 No HTTP response in endpoint status

Dear all,

In the TMS 13.0, there are 30 endpoints shows "No HTTP response" as the status.

Clicking the Force refresh button, it will shows a message "An error occurred while updating the system settings. See the logs (log-web.txt) for a detailed error message."

Our client has reported this issue two weeks ago, it affects the internal endpoints only. ( There are no error in the external endpoints.)

Best Regards,

Benjamin

10 REPLIES

Are you able to check log-web

Are you able to check log-web.txt file? Are you able to browse to the endpoints webpages from the TMS server itself?

Please rate useful posts.

Dear George, We will check

Dear George,

We will check the log-web.txt and try to browse the endpoint webpages in next trouble-shoot section. By the way, where is log-web.txt in the VM platform? 

P.S We can access the endpoint webpage from my notebook.

Best Regards,

Benjamin

VIP Green

The log-web.txt is located in

The log-web.txt is located in C:\Program Files (x86)\TANDBERG\TMS\data\Logs\TMSDebug

As suggested by George, try connecting to the endpoints from the console of the TMS server.  Also check the endpoitns to see if they have HTTP enabled (someone may have disabled it).

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Dear George and Wayne, The

Dear George and Wayne,

The TMS server connects the endpoints without any problem.

This is the log-web.txt,

TMS Version 13
08:38:07,939 [20] ERROR ASP.global_asax - 
System.Web.HttpException (0x80070057): The remote host closed the connection. The error code is 0x80070057.
   at System.Web.Hosting.IIS7WorkerRequest.RaiseCommunicationError(Int32 result, Boolean throwOnDisconnect)
   at System.Web.Hosting.IIS7WorkerRequest.ExplicitFlush()
   at System.Web.HttpResponse.Flush(Boolean finalFlush, Boolean async)
   at System.Web.HttpResponse.Flush()
   at Tandberg.TMS.UI.Common.WaitObject.Send_Wait_Info()
   at Tandberg.TMS.UI.SystemNavigator.FolderPage_AddSystem.addSystemSaveButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument)
   at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

PS . the VM TMS is running on a VM platform

I am appreciated on your helpful comment.

Best Regards,

Benjamin 

VIP Green

Hi Ben,I should have also

Hi Ben,

I should have also asked before, what models are the endponts?

Were there any other changes "two weeks" ago?  Endpoint software upgrades?  Network changes?  Proxy server changes? 

Is there a specific reason why they're still running such an old version of TMS?

Wayne
--

Wayne
--

Dear Wayne, It affects all

Dear Wayne,

It affects all MXP 95 with F9.3.1, but the SX20 is not affected. 

There is no software change in the past 3 months. Based on the network team report, there is no changes. We don't have any information on the proxy server.

There is a plan to upgrade the TMS at the beginning of 2015. So we will have used the 13.0 TMS until the first quarter of 2015.

Best Regards,

Benjamin Lai 

VIP Green

Not that it necessarily helps

Not that it necessarily helps your current problem, but, if you're using SX20s, I'd recommed a version of TMS greater than the 13.0 you're running (13.2.2 from December 2012 would be a good version, and a simple upgrade from what you currently have) - as per the advice by Dale in the SX20 and minimum TMS version thread.

Note: F9.3.3 has also been released for the MXPs to address the OpenSSL security vulnerabilities in the previous versions.

The error you have pasted above isn't necessarily a bad thing - are there other errors in the logs (log-web.txt, log-web-external.txt, log-web-public.txt)?

Wayne
--

Wayne
--

Dear Wayne, Thank for your

Dear Wayne,

Thank for your remind on the version of endpoint and TMS, I will recommend the client to upgrade it.

Based on the log-web.txt, we have found error code in the window server.

08:38:07,939 [20] ERROR ASP.global_asax - 
System.Web.HttpException (0x80070057): The remote host closed the connection. The error code is 0x80070057.

We may fix this error by installing a window upgrade file.

I have attached the file log-web-public.txt, please let me if you have any findings.

P.S Again, thank for your kindly support.

Best Regards.

Benjamin

VIP Green

The errors in the log-web

The errors in the log-web-public.txt file seem to indicate that you've run out of disk space.

I'd suggest you have a look at the TMS server and check it's disk space.  It could also be an external SQL server it's complaining about (depending on where your database is located), or you've hit the maximum database size on the version of SQL you're using (expecially if it's an older version of SQL express).

There are plenty of web pages that'll help with the Primary filegroup is full error from SQL.

Wayne
--

Wayne
--

Dear Wayne, Thanks Wayne and

Dear Wayne,

Thanks Wayne and much appreciated.

We installed the SQL server 2008 that is embedded with the TMS13.0 software. So, SQL and TMS are using the disk space at the same time. 

Thank for your link on the troubling shoot the SQL, I am studying these link now.

Thanks,

Benjamin

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content