Views
Helpful
Replies

TMSPE and CMS

j.huizinga
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

I have made several installtions with CUCM/TMS/TMSPE and Telepresence conductor and Telepresence server.

Now we have CMS, how does this work with TMSPE, because as I can see it doesn't.

Anyone can inform me ?

Thanks

JH

7 Replies 7

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You need to be running at least TMS15.3 to have any sort of supprot for CMS.

It's recommended though that you run at least TMS15.5 to have the best possible support for CMS available at the moment (there are still some features that don't work 100% yet though).

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

In my LAB I have TMS 15.5 and the latest CUCM/CMS. I just try to understand how CMS will work with TMSPE. I have made several TMS/TMSPE configurations with conductor and telepresence server. But I am not sure how TMS/TMSPE should work with CMS.

Is there some more detailed configuration manuals about this? There are several manuals on how to integrate TMS/TMSPE with CUCM and conductor, but not so much with TMS/TMSPE and CUCM/CMS

Any help/links is appreciate

Jan

You can use Smart Scheduler to schedule conferences to be hosted on the CMS, but as far as provisioning users and CMR, CMS doesn't support this. To provision users and Spaces (called CMR with TMSPE) you configure these directly on CMS either via the web interface or API.

Hello Patrick,

So we end up with TMSPE with AD integration, CMS with AD integration. And probably make sure everything matches between TMSPE and CMS

Shall setup a LAB environment and check it

Thank you all for your help

Jan

Hello,
maybe you know if TMSPE is compatible with CMS ?
In spite of TMSPE EoL was already published I am thinking of configuring userfriendly TMSPE to create conferences at CMS.

Will it work ?

this one means it wouldn't work ?
http://clnv.s3.amazonaws.com/2017/anz/pdf/BRKEVT-2665.pdf
(seach by No TMSPE based provisioning )

Zac Colton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is nothing in TMSPE that relates to CMS.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: