cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMSPE "No HTTP response" concerning Polycom endpoint

Paul Olson
Level 1
Level 1

We have a TMSPE (14.2.1) that manages our endpoints which are registered to VCS-C (8.2.1). We have three Polycom endpoints (HDX 9004, HDX 8000, and a VSX 8000) that are unable to be managed from TMSPE.

TMSPE reports a "No HTTP response" message. This is a recent message within the last two weeks. The units still are registered to VCS-C and can make and receive calls. All the settings on the endpoints remain as first configured a year ago. They have been rebooted and unregistered from VCS-C.

I've not seen any specific solution within the community that involves Polycom endpoints. Can someone help?

Paul

2 Replies 2

Franklin Valdez
Level 1
Level 1

I get the same message intermittently but it goes away. I web into the endpoint to make sure is online. if you find a solution or the reason why, let me know!

technipitaly1
Level 1
Level 1

I get the same problem to TMS (v.14.6.1) that manage some endpoints registered to VCS-C (8.2.2). Three Polycom HDX 7000 v.3.1.1.3  and v.3.1.2.3 missing  sporadically SNMP and Network Address. Both was in the same configuration settings like other Polycom endpoints registered on the TMS.

Luca

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: