cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMSPE unable to assign templates to groups.

paulphilpott1
Level 1
Level 1

We are running TMSPE on TMS v. 13.2.1. After loading the schemas onto the TMS, I wanted to allocate these templates to the relevant groups.

I click the "Assign Templates" at the bottom of the "Configuration Templates" pane, the "Assign Templates" dialogue box appears, but does not populate as it should, after about 10 seconds the dialogue box disappears, leaving the Users page greyed out.

Is there anything I've missed, or is this a fault that should be logged to TAC?                   

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Paul,

Could you take a look at the TMSPE diagnostics page in TMS (Administrative Tools > Provisioning Extension Diagnostics) and see if all Status' are in green state? Also try to do the Cleanup on all services?

You could also take a look in the TMSPE database (with SQL Management Studio) and verify that the templates really are in that database.

It could also be a browser problem (I've seen some problems with IE previously), so try another browser as well.

If you still cannot assign templates after these checks (and a reboot of the TMS server as well), then I would recommend you to open a case with TAC.

Hope this helps,

Arne

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jens Didriksen
Level 9
Level 9

Just to cover all bases, I take it you have actually created templates from the schemas?

/jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) "answered" if applicable.

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

Yes, all created, and checked, the thing is the earlier versions are still there, and configured, but as soon as I try to add the new, they don't appear on the "Assign Templates" dialogue box, before it disappears:

Hi Paul,

Could you take a look at the TMSPE diagnostics page in TMS (Administrative Tools > Provisioning Extension Diagnostics) and see if all Status' are in green state? Also try to do the Cleanup on all services?

You could also take a look in the TMSPE database (with SQL Management Studio) and verify that the templates really are in that database.

It could also be a browser problem (I've seen some problems with IE previously), so try another browser as well.

If you still cannot assign templates after these checks (and a reboot of the TMS server as well), then I would recommend you to open a case with TAC.

Hope this helps,

Arne

Thanks Arne, went in via a Firefox and it worked a treat .... you live and learn!

Great! And thanks for the feedback

Br,

Arne

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: