Helpful
Replies

TMSXE and endpoints registered to CUCM 9.1

Oscar Jaime
Level 4
Level 4

*** I have edited this question to clarify a bit my concern***

Hi,

I'm going to install TMS 14.3 with TMSXE 3.1.2. Exchange version is 2010 SP3. However SX, EX endpoints will be registered to CUCM 9.1.1.

The CUCM will be registered with TMS and therefore the endpoints will also be on TMS.

I can't find anything in the documentation that tells me this can be done or to the contrary. Anyone knows of any issues/caveats with this setup and perhaps of any documentation that gives me more detail on this particular deployment? Or it will be just like when the endpoints are registered directly to TMS?

My concern is that TMSXE might no be able to manage the endpoints properly since they're not directly registered with TMS.

Thanks in advance

Oscar

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

daleritc
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

You need to look at page 72 in the TMS Admin Guide concerning adding the CUCM and endpoints running TE and TC software to TMS that are registered to the CUCM:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/tms/admin_guide/Cisco_TMS_Admin_Guide_14-3.pdf

Once you've added the endpoints that are registered to CUCM to TMS appropriately, then you should be good to go wrt TMSXE.

And for my own info, how many systems will you be importing into TMS via the CUCM?

rgds,

Dale

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

daleritc
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

You need to look at page 72 in the TMS Admin Guide concerning adding the CUCM and endpoints running TE and TC software to TMS that are registered to the CUCM:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/tms/admin_guide/Cisco_TMS_Admin_Guide_14-3.pdf

Once you've added the endpoints that are registered to CUCM to TMS appropriately, then you should be good to go wrt TMSXE.

And for my own info, how many systems will you be importing into TMS via the CUCM?

rgds,

Dale

Hi Dale,

Thanks for the response. There will be only two systems in CUCM initially and around 15 eventually.

Thanks again