Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch 12 corrupt boot image error

Hi all, I have 2 CTS/TX 12” touch panels that when they boot up give a “corrupt boot image” error message.  I have confirmed that the issue is the touch panel itself as I am able to connect a 3rd panel to the codec and it boots up fine.  I followed the steps in the admin guide to fix the issue (reloading the codec firmware) but that has not fixed the problem.  I even loaded a new firmware image and that also did not fix the issue.  i have tried pairing with both TX and CTS endpoints and both failed.  both platforms are running the latest version firmware from CCO. 

at this point i am thinking there is something stuck in the config file that needs to be deleted.  I tried to find the process to factory default the panel but have been unsuccessful.  I have searched every doc I could find relevant, as well as google and the community forums.  does anyone have the process to put a touch panel back to factory settings?

thanks!

Everyone's tags (1)
1 REPLY
VIP Purple

I'm not sure if it works on

I'm not sure if it works on the Touch 12, but you could try the reset procedure that works for the Touch 8 that can be found at https://supportforums.cisco.com/video/11930611/resetting-cisco-telepresence-touch-8-factory-defaults

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.
Views
Helpful
Replies
作成コンテンツを作成するには してください