Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TX1310 URI dialling

Hi,

We installed a new Cisco TX1310-65 in our office. We can not do URI dialling from the system. According to the user guide, there should be a keyboard button on the touch screen. But our system doesn't have this soft button. What do you think s the problem?

Regards,

Tufan                  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Tufan,

What is the version of your TX? What is the version of your CUCM?

In order to have this option enabled on the TX1310, the minimum software version required is CTS 1.10 or TX 6.

Regards

Paulo Souza

Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Tufan,

What is the version of your TX? What is the version of your CUCM?

In order to have this option enabled on the TX1310, the minimum software version required is CTS 1.10 or TX 6.

Regards

Paulo Souza

Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Thanks Paulo, it was about the version of the TX. Actually I had just upgraded the system so I didn't think it was about the version. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: