Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

[URGENT]Problem DTMF Pin

Hi people,

I have a big problem here and I don't know where I start to solve this issue.

Topology: 
Company A has 2 building and 1 VCS that works for both building. 
Company B has 1 building, 1 VCS, 1 TP Server and 1 MCU Codian

Both VCS are connected through a SIP Trunk

The problem:

The communication works correctly point to point from the two building from "Company A" to "Company B", everything works correctly. 
When we perform a call to the TP Server / MCU from building A (company A) to Company B everything works well. No problems here.

However, when we performed a call to the TP Server / MCU from the building B (company A) to  company B, the DTMF is not sent, if we create a room with PIN for example, it is not possible to connect the TP Server / MCU, because the company B does not receive the digits.

POINT TO POINT

Building A --> Company B = OK

Building B --> Company B = OK

Muilt Point

Building A --> Company B = OK

Building B --> Company B = The DTMF wasn't send

The building A have the same equipment, but TC 5.x and in the building B is TC 6.x

Can any one help me?

1 Reply 1

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

To see whether it's a TC software issue - have you tried a TC5/6 endpoint in the other location from where it works?  Ie, try a TC6 in Building A and/or a TC5 in Building B.

In any case, I'd recommend you upgrading the TC5 (and TC6 if they're less than TC6.1) due to the multiple vulnerabilities in the software: Cisco-SA-20130619-TPC.

And even more so, to version TC5.1.11, TC6.2.1 or TC7.1.1 to address the OpenSSL Heartbleed issue.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: