Views
Helpful
Replies

Using TMS to schedule conferences,

gmoran
Level 1
Level 1

when I try to add an outbound ISDN call it fails with "

No route possible between participant: Volpe-MCU and participant: Poly-Comm ISDN 2"

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Gabe

5 Replies 5

mahkrish
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

Check the ISDN zone config settings on the TMS under Administrative Tools > Locations > ISDN Zones and check the dial plan on your ISDN gateway.

You can also refer to the online help page in TMS for the settings.

Best regards,

Mahesh Adithiyha

Thanks for the repley. I have my IP and ISDN zones set in TMS, my dial rules work if dialed from an endpoint or from the MCU, not from TMS.

Gabe

Hi Gabe,

When you schedule a conference from TMS, before saving the conference check the connection settings tab if the Dial out DID listed is correct W.R.T the settings.

Best regards,

Mahesh Adithiyha

Mahesh, thanks, it would appear I have something set incorrectly. When I set the conferance I add in order, my EX-60, then the MCU, then a ISDN entry from my phonebook. When I look at my connection tab, there is no enrty relative to the ISDN.

ANt thoughts as to where in my config I missed something?

Gabe

Hi Gabe,

Kindly share the phonebook ISDN entry details snapshot which is being added during the booking. Also if you consider this problem to be critical for your video infrastructure then please raise a service request and one our Team member can help to take a look online through webex session and we can share the resolution in this forum.

Best regards,

Mahesh Adithiyha