Views
Helpful
Replies

VCS integration Lync with B2BUA

Marcos Salgado
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm trying to do the integration in my costumer of VCS gateway with Lync using B2BUA, but the status the service always with "The VCS is note connectected to the B2BUA service".

So, i would like know if someone have any idea.

VCS version is X8.2.2

Regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi, the problem was that i didn't the configuration of Cluster in VCS, after that the service is connected.

Regards,

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

What configurations have you done? Will need a little more info. 

Please rate useful posts.

I will attach the configurations that i did, if u need more some information please tell me.

Did you create the Lync servers as the trusted hosts, re: screenshot 1? Also, have you created a static route in Lync and the trusted app?

Yes, i create 3 trusted hosts like "Lync Devices".

i dont have access in Lync because the administration is with another company, but the guy said that yes.

Are the certs from Lync/VCS trusted by a CA? Does the Lync cert have the client authentication attribute on it?

I didnt a new CA, i used the default CA of VCS.

Did you upload it to the Enterprise store on the Lync servers? Did you upload the certs from Lync to the trusted roots on VCS?

Yes, i sent to guy of lync and he did the upload but i didn't the upload the certs from Lync to VCS, i need do in both ?

yes, you need to upload the root certificate and intermediate certificate (if applicable) to VCS.

Ok, i will request to him and after this i tell to you the results.

Tks,

Hi, the problem was that i didn't the configuration of Cluster in VCS, after that the service is connected.

Regards,

rouellette
Level 1
Level 1

Silly question ....

Is your VCS licensed with 'Microsoft Interoperability'

Not sure if you would be able to configure without that key.

Thought I would ask anyways :)

The bottom part of the page for the Zone display where it shows the status would be good as well.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: