Views
Helpful
Replies

VCS X8.1 Demonstration Mode duration?

Ruud van Strijp
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have installed a VCS X8.1 server to do some tests with. Since we don't have a valid license, it's currently running in demonstration mode. How long will this work? Is this a 30 day demo, or will the demo with active options "1 Non Traversal Call, 1 Traversal Call, 3 Registrations, Encryption." be of unlimited duration?

Regards,

Ruud van Strijp

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Ruud

Demo only with : 1 Non Traversal Call, 1 Traversal Call, 3 Registrations, Encryption.

No limit period

br Oleksandr

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hi Ruud

Demo only with : 1 Non Traversal Call, 1 Traversal Call, 3 Registrations, Encryption.

No limit period

br Oleksandr

Hi Oleksandr,

Thanks for your reply! Is it possible to run the demo licensed VCS X8.1 as Expressway, or only as Control?

I would like to have one internal VCS (Control) and one with a public IP (Expressway), and build a tunnel between them so external and internal devices can communicate.

By the way, was this no time limit part applicable to the X7.2 demo as well? Since I thought that one expired?

Regards,

Ruud van Strijp

VCS VM is in demo mode always, even with X7.x software, and will remain that way until you put in a valid release key.  As Oleksandr mentioned, no time period.

Ruud,

For VCS X7.x software you can use only Control demo mode.

For VCS X8 ask your Cisco representive. I am heard about plan for expressway demo keys

br Oleksandr

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: