cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VCS X8.1 Search Fields

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Upgraded our VCSs to X8.1 as per TAC suggested to perhaps fix an issue, and noticed that the search fields on the registration pages are no longer there.  Haven't checked any other pages, but noticed it on this page for sure when I went to see if someone was registered.  Without the search fields, finding a registration can get cumbersome if you have a lot of registrations.

Anybody else notice?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Robb
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Patrick,  I checked our internal documentation and the X8 release notes and I do not see this mentioned as intentional.  I've filed bug ID CSCun57539 to describe this removal and request documentation be updated to reflect this if it was on purpose.

- Jonathan

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Robb
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Patrick,  I checked our internal documentation and the X8 release notes and I do not see this mentioned as intentional.  I've filed bug ID CSCun57539 to describe this removal and request documentation be updated to reflect this if it was on purpose.

- Jonathan

Thanks, be interested to know why, most of the pages I've seen doesn't have the search fields, except the log pages.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: