Views
Helpful
Replies

Video delay with Tandberg Edge 95

dtran
Level 6
Level 6

Hi all,

I have several Tandberg Edge 95 MXP endpoints in my environment running F9.3.1 software release. I am noticing a noticable delay in video when viewing in Selfview mode. Is that normal ? Has anyone noticing this issue with the Tandberg Edge 95 ? Is there any setting that can fix it ?

I just purchased a few SX20's and I can tell the video quality is much better then the Tandberg Edge 95.

Thanks all in advance !!! I appreciate any inputs / suggestions !!

Danny

1 Reply 1

Dharmesh Nandoria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

What I understand is you are testing self view by doing some movement and you are getting delay .

This is expected behavior as local video from camera is going to codec and video which you see in self view is processed video from codec . There will be some delay less then second .

For comparison of MXP video with SX 20 . SX 20 is having batter picture quality as it is having 1080p camera and new hardware / software while MXP is having 720p camera .

Another possibility how you connected EDGE to display if it is connected using RCA or S-video then it will be not good compare to DVI output .

Hth

Kind regards,

Dharmmesh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: