Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Video Layout Questions/Problems with TMS and Conductor

Hello,

I was hoping someone could help with some video layout issues we are having with conferences using conductor and TMS. We currently use a Polycom RSS that can record conferences with the content and then display on a portal page. With our old bridge (codian) we could manipulate the video into different panes – for example a 4x4 or Custom X + 7, 3 x3 etc.

As of now I cannot get the Ad Hoc conferences to display in anything other than a single screen with the filmstrip along the bottom. I have tried changing the “Set Picture Mode” in the conference in TMS to Equal and it did not change the video layout:

I also tried using the drop down at the bottom of the page of the conference and that did not change anything. The conference endpoints show that you have applied the change but nothing happens.

Does the conductor adhoc template setup override anything that you try to do in TMS? If it does is there a way around this?

TMS Version 15.2.1 Conductor XC4.2

Thanks

Jeff

• TelePresence
1 REPLY
VIP Purple

Duplicate post.

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.