Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Virtual Monitors Setting on MXP 770

Good day, we have 2 screens connected to a Tandberg 770 MXP, and one screen is connected to S-video out, and the other screen is connected to the DVI output, I've set the virtual monitor 1 to the DVI out and the virtual monitor 2 to the S-video output, I have set the remote main camera on the virtual monitor 2, and the remote duo for presentations to the virtual monitor 1, but whenever they drop the call when finished, and start a call again, I have to reconfigure the virtual monitor 2 to show the remote duo again to show the presentation when calling. I have the latest firmware for the 770 MXP, and read the MXP API Reference guid and manual. Don't know if could it be because the 770 MXP is too old, or just doesn't work that way.

Kind regards.

2 Replies 2

John Regan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

The Virtual Monitor program output is none persistent as you have found out.  It was created to allow you to design the layouts you wanted live and then take the resulting configuration commands and put those into a control system (AMX or Crestron) so that the layouts could be activated this way.

Thanks

John

Hello, thanks for the response, I was wondering, if the layout on the virtual monitor 2 could be changed with the remote, since any change I try on the layout with the remote affects only the virtual monitor 1, besides, is there any way to make the change permanent, so that on any call it stays still in the virtual monitor 2 ? Maybe using a PictureProgram, or using something like a Picture: still on the virtual monitor 2? Or else it cannot be done ?

PS: I have done the changes through the API, using xcommand.

Kind regards.