Views
Helpful
Replies

visio stencils for TELEPRESENCE REQUEST

Chet Cronin
Level 4
Level 4

ALL,

Can anyone email my the following visio stencils?

VCS Control/Expressway

TMS appliance

Codian 4220

Codian 4520

MX200

MXP1700

MXP1000

EX90

EX20

C-Series Profile 52" single

I'll take what I can get ...

Can't find them anywhere even on the CISCO website.

Any help is apprecaited. 

Email to chet.cronin@gmail.com please.

Thank you.

Chet Cronin
801-815-3539(USA)
+9379 601-3954 (Afghanistan)

Chet Cronin
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Cisco Telepresence.vss is the filename after you unzip it.

The link looks like this in the page I provided a link to in my previous post. Is this what you are trying to download?

/Magnus

View solution in original post

13 Replies 13

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/prod_cat_visios.html

They should be here under Cisco TelePresence. I'm not sure if all the products are there but at least most of them are. I am using the stencils from this page.

/Magnus

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Yes I went there already and it doesn't have the stencils I need.  I was hoping someone had bult them  since they have been out there for so long even before TANDBERG merg.

Chet Cronin
801-815-3539(USA)

Chet Cronin

Hi Chet

I checked the stencil now and it contains the following in the list you have shared:

VCS Control/Expressway YES

TMS appliance YES

Codian 4220 YES

Codian 4520 YES

MX200 YES

MXP1700 YES

MXP1000 YES

EX90 YES

EX20 (yes if you mean E20)

C-Series Profile 52" single YES

So it looks like they are all there, but the "stencils" might not be drawed the way you want them as these are images of the systems but we use them in diagrams here at least.

How would you like the stencils to look like? In what context are you going to use the stencils? Here is a screenshot of a few of the stencils in the TelePresence Pack.

/Magnus

I have tried to access this file and get "The Page You Have Requested Is Not Available".

I just tested the link in Mangus' post above, and I was able to download the TelePresence stencils on that page.  Have you tried a different browser?

Yes and even from my smart phone.

I downloaded the file and uploaded it to this reply, check the attachment.

That did it. Thank you!

The other files on that page will work but when I "Save target as" it wants to save the file as obrareq.cgi.

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I know those telepresence stencils have VCS expressway, Control and TMS. Also many endpoints and some codian... I cannot remember exactly but i'll check when i get to the office.

/Magnus

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

What is the exact file name.  I downloaded ppt.telepresence.vss and nothing like that in there ???

Chet Cronin
801-815-3539(USA)

Chet Cronin

Cisco Telepresence.vss is the filename after you unzip it.

The link looks like this in the page I provided a link to in my previous post. Is this what you are trying to download?

/Magnus

Thank you... got it.  I don't see a Front/Rear for the C20, MXP3000, MXP6000, MXP1700, AND MXP1000

Would like those if someone has them. 

The other stuff is in the file you mentioned.

thank you.

Chet Cronin
801-815-3539(USA)

Chet Cronin
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: