Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wireless microphone for SX20 quick set

Hi all,

I have customer who want to but SX20 quick set but with one customization in its microphone. They want to use wireless microphone instead of the standard wired one. Do you think it is possible? Can you people share some experience or suggestion according to this customization.

thanks.

best regards,

Yedi

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

amehla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Yediael,

The SX20 uses standard mini RCA jacks and the omni directional microphone comes with a 7.5m cable.

SX20 is a quickset solution and not a integrator, so i will remcommed you to use microphone shipped along with it.

i have seen  people using Revolabs wireless microphone with them but in that case echo issue need to be handled with proper design.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

amehla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Yediael,

The SX20 uses standard mini RCA jacks and the omni directional microphone comes with a 7.5m cable.

SX20 is a quickset solution and not a integrator, so i will remcommed you to use microphone shipped along with it.

i have seen  people using Revolabs wireless microphone with them but in that case echo issue need to be handled with proper design.

Hi Amit,

Thanks for the confirmation.

One more question, do you have any experience in cutomizing SX20 quick set with bluetooth microphone device?

thanks.

best regards,

Yedi

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: