Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Employee

Cannot create VMs from Template

I've been having an issue with creating VMs from Templates through our TEO setup and any help fixing this issue would be greatly appreciated.

I believe the reason that the workflow fails consistently is because it is not able to find a vCenter target on which to execute the process. Observing the process seems to confirm this hypothesis, as no target is present in the Target tab and the No Target Present clause is tripped. I've attached an image of the workflow for confirmation that I'm interpreting this correctly. I have checked that the vCenter target is reachable and other workflows are able to access the target just fine. It doesn't seem that the vCenter branch of the workflow is running, despite the fact that both the vCenter and Extended Targets paths should be running in parallel. I am at a loss as to how I can fix this issue, considering both the workflow and the User Defined process permissions are set to Limited I can't add a work around in the workflow. Any help you can give resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Everyone's tags (4)
Views
Helpful
Replies