cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Error message when submitting PS job in Tidal

Lumi Mihalcea
Level 1
Level 1

Did anyone see this error message? I submitted a PeopleSoft job and got this message

org.apache.xerces.dom.ElementNSImpl cannot be cast to org.w3c.dom.html.HTMLAnchorElement

All I can find in the log is where it changes the status to 66, Error Occurred. Is it Tidal or PS?

4 Replies 4

Lumi Mihalcea
Level 1
Level 1

Found the problem, not Tidal...part of the navigation was missing due to a permlist in PS

Hi Lumi,

Out of curiousity what version of PS is your environment? i recall seeing a thread from you asking about the PS 9.2? just wondering if 9.2 is now compatible with TES 6.0.3 or 6.1

Thanks

Hi Rami,

we are on PeopleTools 8.53

Thanks Lumi

I hope its working fine with you, my client is thinking about upgrading their PS from 9.1(PTools 8.50.10) to PS 9.2(PTools 8.53) and I wanted to make sure that TES can still talk to the new PS env with no issues.

Seems i also need to research Informatica as well, as we have WS connection between Infomatica and the PS env. do you have Informatica as well? if so, is everything working as expected.

appreciate this Lumi.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: