Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

How to resume the scheduler under activities

i have passed the scheduler once we had a patching and after then i'm not able to resume the scheduler. Does any one have any idea how to enable it.

4 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Do you mean that under the 'Activities' menu the 'Resume Scheduler' option is greyed out?

Perhaps the scheduler has already resumed?

yep..Its under the "Activities" menu, 'Resume Scheduler' is enabled for me but when i click that nothing happens. Pause Scheduler is disabed

Cisco Employee

Maybe an issue while applying the patch.  I'd go through and verify all the files were copied over as listed in the readme file.  Then with the CMs and master stopped, clear the CM cache, and restart the master(s) and CM(s).  Finally, if the issue persists, open a case with support.

When you patch TIDAL you change a load of the java classes. One of the effects this may have will be to render your existing control system invalid. In effect, you can't patch it while its running. Pausing is not enough.

You need to shut down, load the patch and restart.

I'm guessing if you look in your logs you'll find a bunch of java errors, probably to do with version mismatches.

Cheers

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content