Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

How to retrieve PeopleSoft output - logs and reports?

Hello,

I am looking for some help on getting PeopleSoft logs and reports  via Tidal. The PS adapter has a tab called Other Info where you can specify the  Application server and how you want the Scheduler to handle the output. One  option is use FTP. How do I set this up?

The guide says:

If the job output is being transferred via FTP, the default path is not to a mapped drive or network share, so the path does not start with a drive letter. Instead, the path starts from the FTP login directory and continues to the desired directory.

I already have a FTP user defined which I use for the FTP server. Can I use the same user and give it rights to the Log directory and Report repository on the PS server? I am confused...

One question I have is this: if I define everything in this tab and get it  to work, does it mean that it will apply to all the jobs using the adapter?  There are only few jobs where I would like to be able to get the log and reports  and saved them somewhere else on the network.

Thanks,

Lumi

Everyone's tags (6)
Views
Helpful
Replies