cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

New job not scheduling itself for the future.

manicstar
Level 1
Level 1

In TES 5.3.1, we are trying to add a new job group, however when I finish creating the new group and check the 'History' tab, it is not showing the expected scheduled run for tomorrow. 

When i save the group, it prompts me for the effective date of the job, and i pick tomorrow, but it never shows the schedule for tomorrow on History? Bug? 

3 Replies 3

Alan Thompson
Level 1
Level 1

what is the status of your schedule for tomorrow ? Can you revert to forecast and see if the job appears.

Also did the job appear the next day ? Id be surprised if it didnt once the schedule was recalculated presuming the calendar chosen was correct.

If there is a parent group for which the main group is housed both should have a calendar setup.

Derrick Au
Level 4
Level 4

Hi manicstar,

Check your Tidal master logs.

If you encounter this error, Compile operation failed while writing records to database.  Production day: MM/DD/YYYY 00:00:00, Number of Records: X, Record Type: JobRun. Attempting individual write of each record.  Please contact your Scheduler Administrator immediately

Then that is a good indication you are running low on diskspace. Please have your DBA/Storage team check if there are any diskspace issues on your DB server.

BR,

Derrick Au

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: