Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Report retention in PeopleSoft - Tidal jobs

I am having an issue with the report retention on PeopleSoft. If I run a job in Tidal, the expiration is set to 7 days. If I run the same job in PS, same user-id, the retention is 90 days, which is the actual retention set up in PS. Did anybody run into this issue? Thanks!               

1 REPLY

Report retention in PeopleSoft - Tidal jobs

Got great help from John Laird at Tidal support - Thank you John!!! and problem is fixed - here is his answer:

Yes, I found out that this was added in 8.5x support. There is now a parameter which you can set the retention through Tidal. The default is 7 days. Just add it to the connection options tab in the configuration parameters. Disable/enable when you get a chance to ensure the new configuration takes effect. The following is the parameter to add to the configuration parameter.

RETENTIONDAYS=<#ofdays>

RETENTIONDAYS

The number of days the process result is viewable in PeopleSoft Process Monitor before it is purged by Process Scheduler. The value populates the PeopleTools table field SPRCSQUE.PT_RETENTION_DAYS at runtime.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content