Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Tables and Column Info to know the Different Types of Job

I am trying to look for tables and column names that will give me what are the types of job. for example i need to do a query on all jobs that are FTP job, command jobs, oracle jobs, etc. i saw there is a column jobmst_type on table tidal.jobmst and i would like to know what does each of the value correspond to? if there is any lookup table to cross reference those values. please advise.

thank you,
warren

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Try right clicking and choose properties.  Do you see unblock as a choice?  If so then click that.

Sometimes unregistered HTML Help viewer component can also causes this problem, try to register it by running command in command prompt “regsvr32 hhctrl.ocx”.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Robert Gardner
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Warren

The scheduler Data Model is a windows compiled help file that describes the structure of each table and in particular to this question your starting point will be the jobmst table.  FTP jobs are listed with a value of 6 in the jobmst_type field.

Attached is a zip file containing the data model for tes 5.3.1

This should get you going.

Bob

i unzipped and when i opened it does not work. please advise. thanks.

Hi Warren,

Verify the file ends with a .chm extension, and then try saving it to your desktop.

BR,

Derrick Au

hi derrick,

yes it ends with .chm and i saved it in my desktop. still not work. i am using windows 7 64 bit version.

thanks,
warren

it is working now i clicked on the file properties unblock. thanks so much.

Try right clicking and choose properties.  Do you see unblock as a choice?  If so then click that.

Sometimes unregistered HTML Help viewer component can also causes this problem, try to register it by running command in command prompt “regsvr32 hhctrl.ocx”.

that works i clicked on the unblock button. thanks so much.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: