Currently we have installed TES Master Version 22.214.171.1240, plugin(tes-6.0) - version 126.96.36.1991, with a Primary Master, Backup Master and Fault monitor. However, viewing the Mastert Status and the fault monitor tab, it seems that the "Poll Time" display is stuck in 07/29/2013 on today's display. I have stopped the primary, backup masters, Also, stopped Fault monitor, removed fault monitor installation, reboot the server, installed the fault monitor software and patched it, and still displaying 07/29/2013 on today's client manager, Master Status, Fault monitor tab. Have a ticket open with CISCO, but have not received feedback yet. Did anyone have seeing the same issue if you have a Fault tolerance environment on TES 6.1? thanks!
WE have corrected this situation with the fault monitor for Tidal 6X. Basically, since we are on the early stages on the project, we have decided to blow away the entire TES 6X environment by removing the installation on the Primary, Backup masters, fault monitor, client manager, and as far as drop the database and remove the Tidal account from the SQL server. We also cleaned any Tidal folders left over on the windows servers after uninstalled the TES Software and reboot the corresponding windows servers. Performed and clean out-of-the box installation, by installing the primary master first and check the logs. Once the master stop as we left empty the demo code field during the installation, then we apply the permanent license and started the primary master. Proceed to install the fault monitor, backup master and client manager as TES base line 188.8.131.52. Proceed to stop Client manager, Primary, backups master, fault monitor. Restart Fault monitor, started primary master, Backup master and Client Manager successfully. Log into the Client manager and master status pane for the fault monitor was showing the correct date/time as expected. Subsequently, patch the entire environment to the latest patch for master 184.108.40.2060 and plugin(tes-6.0) 220.127.116.111, and TES Client manager and master status pane for the fault monitor was showing the correct date/time as expected once again,