cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unusual login problem

WayneCole
Level 1
Level 1

I have 3 environments at my company. The Dev and Model environment for Inquiry users is ok and fine where they can see JOB DEFINITIONS and JOB ACTIVITY. These are offshore users in India. But in my Production environment, they are set the same way and are only able to view the Job Activity but not the JOB DEFINITIONS. I have cross compared all of the environments and  can't find anyhthing missing, they are in the same work groups, same permissions etc, but again, as myself I have impersonated them (I am a super user) and I can't see Job Definitions either. Does anyone have an idea of what I could have missed?

2 Replies 2

Joe Fletcher
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

This still sounds like a workgroups permissions issue. Assuming your groups are in AD is there any difference between DEV and Production at the domain end?

Cheers

rreadenour
Level 1
Level 1

I had a similar issue in that after we migrated from 5.3.1 to 6.1 some users could not see their jobs or job activity. Everything else was fine, calendars, events, etc.

The problem ended up being that the workgroup they belonged to no longer "owned" the job group where their jobs were stored.  I changed the owner of their job group back to the workgroup they were in, and everything works normally now. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: