cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LAB licenses

jimmy.hautopp
Level 1
Level 1

If I currently have bourght both CM9.X-K9-LAB and CM10.X-K9-LKAB= am I them able to test an 9 to 10 upgrade or ?

Are there a SKU for CCX 9 for Non Production Systems as well ?? I've found CCX-10-NPS-K9=

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

A lab is a non-prod system, no?

Re: upgrades, you can test upgrades to new versions easy enough without licensing. Upgrading to 10 brings in ELM, which gives you a 60-day grace period which is plenty to validate the upgrade procedure and results.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Jimmy,

I was referring the Ordering guide for CUCM which says

CM9.X and 10.X LAB/NFR includes IM&P Server Software but does not include CCX promo 

CM 9.X and 10.X LAB/NFR includes CUCM CUWL PRO and CUC CUWL PRO licenses – they do not include all the options of CUWL PRO and are not eligible for upgrades. 

LAB/NFR licenses are not eligible for upgrade.

Additional licenses may be purchased for the LAB/NFR systems, however, the LAB/NFR licenses cannot be converted to production licenses. 

Compatible/approved hardware must be purchased separately. ESW is available for LAB/NFR systems, however, UCSS is not available

For CCX 9 , I could not find Part Code for NPS.

regds,

aman