1. How can I migrate my licenses from the old CUCM to the new one? I think after upgrade ELM will start and I'll follow the procedure here
2. Will licensing need the output from the license count utility in order to issue new licenses?
3. How can I do to manually select the number of ENH+, Essential or ENH licenses I need upon successful activation of the ELM?
4. I had some horrible experiences in the past with licensing and I want to do it good this time! I'm planning to upgrade to 9.1.2 and I ran the tool cisco License count utility ver 9.1(2). How can I do to be sure that all my old licenses will be available on the new ELM? I mean also the unused DLU.
NOTE: Do not modify this file if you intend to submit it with a request for a pre-upgrade license summary or with a license migration request. For these cases you must submit the original zip file generated by the License Count Utility.
Make sure you have installed all procured/unused licenses on the existing CM 8.x before migration. After that upgrade the CM to 9.x.
Once upgraded your ELM can provide you the information on the eaxt qty. of UCL you are entitled to from Licensing@cisco.com. Also keep handy the UCT outpout while you work with licensing during the 60 days grace period after upgrade.
You will get what you are entitled to and I dont think you need to order here at all as long as you have a valid UCSS & ESW contact.
1. Please look at the below link for details this might help.
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...
The below trick might come handy when you have to add a new node to a cluster but you don't have or is unsure of the security password for the publisher. This procedure has been around for ages.
1) Login into the CLI of the Publisher.