Views
Helpful
Replies

PCD ova template for VMware version 5.5

lisacoody
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings,

I requested the bootable media for CUCM 10.5(1) via PUT and received it through eDelivery this morning. I noticed that the PCD file included (pcd_vApp_UCOS_10.5.1.10000-6_vmv7_v1.2) looks like it is for VMware versions 5.1 and lower. Is this correct? I am running VMware version 5.5. Do I need to request a different file?

Thanks in advance!

Lisa

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I don't believe there's a VM8 version of PCD, but you can use that one without any issue. And VM7 is for ESXi 4.x, not 5.1

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I don't believe there's a VM8 version of PCD, but you can use that one without any issue. And VM7 is for ESXi 4.x, not 5.1

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

lisacoody
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you very much, Jaime! I appreciate you taking the time to reply to my query. I will use the file that was provided by Cisco to install PCD.

Thank you also for all you do for those in this forum with questions. You are such a valuable resource for everyone! My 8.0(3) MCS CUCM cluster went end-of-support in October, so I am relying on what I can find here to help me migrate the servers to UCS 10.5(1). Your assistance is greatly appreciated.