cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Collabration Deployment error

leslie-meade
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone used this tool yet ? I am having an issue and want to know if anyone has seen it.

The iso is uploaded to the SFTP and I can see it on the server if I browse to it. It is in the correct name format.

But when I do a migration the browse button does not work. The logs on the server show a IO exception in Java.

I have rebuilt the PCD Server from scratch twice and the same issue is there.

2014-04-02 09:34:46,115 ERROR [http-bio-443-exec-21] resources.InstallFilesHandler.getInstallFiles - java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

That's an upgrade file, not a fresh install file, if you try an upgrade, it should show you the file. Assuming you upload it to the upgrade folder.

You need something like Bootable_UCSInstall_UCOS_10.0.1.10000-24.sgn.iso

And even the file name looks weird, it doesn't have the full version, it should be something like UCSInstall_UCOS_10.0.1.10000-24.sgn

Get the right files and try again.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I've used and had no problems, what's the name of the file and on which folder was it uploaded?

HTH

java

the name of the file in the SFTP server is UCSInstall_UCOS_10.0.1.sgn.iso and it is in the /Fresh_Install folder.

And it is for Callmanager

If i use the PCD to browse to the file it is there. 

That's an upgrade file, not a fresh install file, if you try an upgrade, it should show you the file. Assuming you upload it to the upgrade folder.

You need something like Bootable_UCSInstall_UCOS_10.0.1.10000-24.sgn.iso

And even the file name looks weird, it doesn't have the full version, it should be something like UCSInstall_UCOS_10.0.1.10000-24.sgn

Get the right files and try again.

HTH

java

Hmmm the rename of the file has fixed the issue. many many thanks

how to upload file????

The PCD documentation covers how to upload the files, review it to get all the info

HTH

java