I am planning a migration and upgrade from 2 clustered physical CUC servers running 8.5.x on MCS hardware to new virtual hosts. After reading through the posts / documents it sounds like the best method to accomplish this is to use COBRA and Shuttle. I wanted to confirm that I understand the process correctly and would greatly appreciate any input and/or corrections. I am trying to minimize down time and any message loss, so was planning to do the following:
1) Take COBRA config backup of publisher (or sub?).
2) Shutdown server
3) Install new VM OVA and install to 11.5.x
4) Use COBRA to restore backup.
5) Use Shuttle to import messagess from still running 8.5.x server.
6) Shutdown remaining 8.5.x and rebuild on virtual host (I am guessing i don't need to do a COBRA back up the 2nd one and can just build a new server and then reconnect to cluster?)
I was not planning on changing the IP/Hostnames (if possible), but if need be I could plan for that.
Apologies in advance if there is a document for this or if it's been covered already. I tried looking through discussions and upgrade/install docs, but didn't see this specific method covered.
Contact Center users dial out/call customers from their computers via a desktop based application like Cisco Finesse Agent / CAD (Cisco Agent Desktop) application or any other 3rd party application.As per organizational process the requirement is ...
i want share with you my setup, how i configure TMS 15.6.0 with SQL 2012:
-first of all this deployment design in LAB just for practice, my deployment contain SQL and TMS in same server if you need to install TMS in another server yo...