cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection Upgrade 11.0 to 11.5 SU2

Zach Smith
Level 1
Level 1

Going to upgrade UC from 11.0 to 11.5 SU2 - latest release.  Just want to make sure i'm reading the documentation correctly.  Do I need to install any COP files?  Maybe ciscocm.cuc_11.5SU1_pre_upgrade.cop.sgn ? 

I'm planning on just going into OS administration on PUB/SUB one at a time and just going to the install/upgrade menu item and upgrade from there.  Anyone have a better way?  I'll be doing a CUCM/CUP upgrade at the same time via PCD.  Can PCD upgrade UC too?

Thanks for your time.

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, that COP only needs to be used when going to SU1, SU2 (and any new SUs) do not require that particular COP file.

The upgrade procedure is covered in the upgrade guides for the product, you can find the necessary steps there.

The PCD documentation has a table in which it explains which PCD tasks are compatible with the UC apps, and the versions. Have you reviewed that table?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Nice one - thanks for the clarification Jamie. I had the very same question.

Richard

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: